Tuesday 18 September 2012

My Brain - A Poem by BehaviourBrain


My Brain
Awesome, Not ordinary, Funny.
My brain is in my head and it looks gooey and mushy.
I can read because of my brain.
I couldn’t talk without a brain.
My brain helps me play fun games with friends.
My brain helps me move my muscles.
My brain is as strong as my heart.

My Brain
Gooey, Warm, Smart.
My brain is covered by my skin and my bones.
My brain helps me see anything in the world I want to see.
I could not think with out a brain and I wouldn’t learn anything cool.
My brain helps me talk with family and friends about the 2012 election.
My brain has a brain stem located between the thalamus and the spinal cord.
My brain is as good as my inner organs could ever want to be.

My Brain
Convenient, Nice, Awesome.
My brain is under my forehead.
I can smile because of my brain.
I wouldn’t be able to read without my brain.
I could learn new things from teachers with my brain.
The brain is the control center of my body.
My brain is as awesome as Albert Einstein.

- Behaviorbrain, March 2012


This poem was written by an 11-year old boy who lives life with Aspergers Syndrome. He blogs about his life and learning curves regularly. You can read more about him here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.