Sunday 12 May 2013

To All The Mothers

Google Image

My mother loves me unconditionally.
Even though I repeat the same old things.
My mother loves me so well you see.
She's patient when I cannot be.
She doesn't mind me pacing back and forth.
She doesn't mind the jibberish.
 
When I am frustrated beyond my means.
She sings, Don't worry the storm is over."
When I feel no one understands,
Mom is there to hold my hand.
To all the parents around the words whose
journey seems like this.
We know that you love us dearly.
But having you in our lives makes us blessed.
 
By Meshell Baylor
 
A child with autism wrote a poem expressing what she feels from her mother and dedicates this message to all parents. 
 
 
 
From all the kids at EAP Malaysia and all the teachers and staff too, we wish you a Happy Mother's Day!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.